Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Schlotzsky's does breakfast now?! And Antelope - the Other Red Meat.
Austin, Texas based chain, Schlotzsky's Deli has come out with a breakfast menu filled with both sweet savory options (If I get up for breakfast and go to Schlotzsky's, I'm getting a Cinnabon).
Schlotzky's has also added to their dessert menu, a "Big S Cookie". - Basically a Salted Carmel, White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut, Chocolate Chip, or Sugar deep dish cookie, in the style of "BJ's, Restaurant and Brew House".
Note:Pics and review of the cookie coming tomorrow.
Now we arrive at the delicious and disappointing Antelope Burger from, "Zed's Restaurant" in Austin, Texas. Now, it's been a while since I had veal and I was excited for a more wild game'y tastes than I got. The burger comes on pretzel buns, a tad dry, but with a great mustard sauce on rubbed on them. The burger was really, really good, but honestly tastes like beef. Which is a little disheartening. So either A) The screwed up my burger order and didn't want to tell me and make me wait for a corrected one, or Antelope just tastes like beef, which is great, because beef is... well, beef. Triple A service at Zed's though, I don't think my coffee even got warm before a fresh pouring was given by a very attentive server.
Info on Schlotzsky's and Zed's:
https://ordering.schlotzskys.com/
http://www.zeds.bz/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment